What we do:
- We collect basic anonymous information on your actions on our website and use tracking cookies to provide a better service and browsing experience. We track clicks, page views, and other website related events such as sales.
- If you enter your email in to receive our newsletter or download our software, we can associate page views and other actions with your email automatically.
- We sell courses (our products) that you may purchase through our secure and compliant credit card processors. We ask that you provide minimal personal information to permit processing the purchase. This information includes email, company, name, billing address, and credit card information required for processing your order.
- Offer the option to subscribe to our newsletter either through our website or after downloading or purchasing our software.
What we DO NOT do:
- We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected by our site to third parties, period.
- We do not spam you in our email newsletters.
- We do not store your credit card information. If you purchase a course, our credit card processors, Paypal or Stripe, may store this information only for the purposes of billing you at the appropriate time, though it is possible to have your credit card information not on file.
We will typically only have your name and email on file if you have purchased our course.