RedefineFX is an online 3D Animation & VFX educational platform
RedefineFX focuses on 3Ds Max and its plugins: Phoenix FD, tyFlow, Vray and others.
Jesse Pitela is a Los Angeles-based CGI studio owner, officially licensed Phoenix FD Instructor & an award-winning VFX artist. His work has been showcased by every major computer-graphics website in the world, including CGSociety. He has extensive experience working with VFX studios such as Resistance VFX & has worked for global clients such as Western Digital, Cristiano Ronaldo’s ROC, Shutterstock, Snapchat and others.
What makes our VFX training different?
Our courses follow the same style of teaching you’re used to from my tutorials. Short, with a professional result at the end of each lesson that you can immediately use to enhance your portfolio and attract better clients.
I started RedefineFX simply because I couldn’t find the kind of VFX training I was looking for – something that gets to the point, is NOT 500 hours long & shows you the entire process. My sole objective is to get you the transformation you want in as short a time as possible.
My promise to you about RedefineFX courses:
- they are as short as I can possibly make them without skipping anything important
- they are not 500 hours long & don’t require you to wait a year to get all the lessons
- they are overpacked with value, tips, tricks, experience, lessons learned, mistakes to avoid and more
- They always come with all the valuable project files
- I always remind myself that beginners might be watching before I start recording
You can explore the 60+ free tutorials to get a taste of my teaching style.
To become a part of our awesome support community, join the private RedefineFX Facebook group and introduce yourself! Everyone there is very friendly & helpful.